Terms & Conditions
AGE & HEIGHT AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Drivers must be 9 years old and above.
- Drivers must be at least 130cm tall.
- Drivers must not weigh more than 100kg and height must not be taller than 190cm as per the kart manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Drivers must agree to sign an Indemnity Form. For Drivers under the age of 18 years old, the Indemnity Form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Drivers are advised to wear comfortable clothing.
- You are at a risk of injury when driving a Gokart. No long skirts, dresses are permitted.
- Drivers are advised to wear flat, covered shoes. Slippers, sandals, high heels are not permitted.
- Helmets and hairnets will be provided.
- The Ninebot Gokart can go up to a speed of 24km/h.
- However, we may limit the speed of the Gokart depending on the Driver’s age and capabilities.
Entry to the facility will not be allowed for individuals who:
- Are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or intoxicants.
- Suffers from a health condition that puts himself/herself at risk if he/she engages in strenuous physical activity.
- Has problems with balance or with motor skills that would interfere with their ability to maintain balance.
- Weight is outside the stated limits.
- Are pregnant and expecting a child.
- Smoke outside of the designated smoking areas of the property.
- Conduct any form of verbal or physical abuse to our staff.
- Continually disregard safety warnings from our staff or track marshals.
- Disregard prevailing Safe Management Measures.
- Online bookings are to be paid in full on our website (Only Credit Card/PayPal).
- Walk-ins are allowed but please check our booking schedule to avoid any disappointment.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- A confirmed and paid booking cannot be cancelled nor modified apart from the reasons stated below.
- You are advised to arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation time. Should you arrive late for your booked time slot, there may be a possibility that you may miss your driving session. You will not be entitled for a refund or postponement.
- In the case of a no-show, the booking will not be refunded.
- Students are required to show proof of Student ID. In failing to do so, he/she will be required to purchase the ticket at Normal price.
- Please take note that the waiting time can be up to 1 hour after your booked timed slot.
- The Ninebot Go Kart is unable to operate under wet weather conditions.
- Should we be unable to start your session, we will allow you to reschedule your booking (subject to availability).
- We will provide a full refund if rescheduling is not possible.
- If your session needs to be stopped halfway, the remaining time will be credited to your next booking session.
- Please take note that we may need to delay or cancel the sessions depending on the severity of the weather.
RaceHub reserve the right to reject or refuse customers on a case by case basis. Please take note that there are many variables that can influence the running of the sessions. The staff at RaceHub will do their outmost to ensure that the sessions run on time.